Spiders are the perfect example of why it’s important to
protect both the inside and outside of your home from
unwanted guests. Spiders often move indoors through loose
screens, cracks under the doors, and in plants.
In SW Florida, the brown recluse and black widow spiders are venomous and a serious threat to everyone in your home. Trust Ranson of Punta Gorda to properly remove all spiders before they become an infestation.
- Daddy Long-Legs
- Yellow Sac Spiders
- House Spiders
- Brown Recluse Spiders
- American House Spiders
- Giant House Spiders
- Size: Usually not much bigger than an inch in NE
- Color: Typically brown, black and gray with 8 legs
- Most spiders are harmless to humans, but the ones that are poisonous can do serious damage
- Spider’s makes their way into your home looking for warmth and security, and once they settle in they multiply rapidly.
- First signs of spider infestation are usually spider sightings and they prefer warm, dark places. Webs are also a sure sign that you might have a problem and they’re generally found in ceilings, corners of rooms and basements.
- Creating Unwanted Webs
- Possibility of Painful bites