Mosquito-borne disease such as the Zika virus, West Nile virus, and
Dengue Fever, are currently prevailing after developing resistance to
Mosquitoes spread myriad diseases including malaria, yellow fever,
dengue fever, encephalitis and the West Nile Virus (symptoms are flu-like
and the virus can cause serious damage, including coma, if left untreated).
Mosquitoes also spread the Zika virus.
- House Mosquitoes
- Northern House Mosquitoes
- Size: ¼ to 3/8th of an inch long
- Color: Usually Brown, Black or Grey
- Mosquitoes are awful creatures that begin feeding on blood at dusk during what should be the nicest part of the year.
- They can spread diseases like malaria, yellow fever and the West Nile virus.
- The mosquitoes bite can leave irritating bumps on the skin, and the sound of them buzzing in your ear is enough to cause permanent insanity
- Spreading Disease
- Property Damage
- Causing Allergies