Mice not only contaminate food and water with waste, but they also
host fleas which cause a secondary infestation without your home!
House Mice have been a problem since houses have existed, but given all
the areas of opportunity to nest and breed in modern houses Mice have
been having a field day all across Massachusetts and the New England
area. Their feces and urine are toxic to humans and they cause
unimaginable property damage so every single mouse must be eradicated
from your home as soon as possible.
- House Mouse
- Mus Musculus
- Field Mice
- Meadow Mice
- Size: Typically 2 to 3 inches long, plus a tail
- Color: Most are light gray, brown or white
- Mice can wreak havoc in a home via physical destruction of property and by spreading diseases like Salmonella and Hantavirus.
- They tend to come in looking for food and warmth and then nest in areas of low traffic.
- Mice can multiply quickly and what starts as a small infestation can turn into a huge problem very quickly.
- Spreading Disease
- Property Damage
- Causing Allergies